Monday, February 16, 2009


Meeting Elvis & Chasing kitties

Today Elvis came running up to us as we were playing our musical instruments of the kitty treats in the box and the fork on the tuna tin. Elvin came right up to us and didn't say a thing. He was black and lean, similar to Friday but was a bit smaller and didn't have his fangs. Also, he didn't meow when he saw us. He was a very quiet Elvis. We met a lot of kitty friends while trying to find Friday - some walked us to the end of their block and others just meowed at us from their porch - but none of them were Friday.

Pygmy and I were supposed get together for an afternoon walk after my nap (after going to work for a couple hours at 6 a.m. on my home from dropping Megan and Jarett off at the airport) but between my nap and Lucy's nap, our paths didn't cross. She called me just before dinner and asked if Lucy could come over and see the kitties. I'm not sure the kitties had as much fun as the rest of us. Lucy had a lovely time trying to find the kitties "where are they?" she kept asking and answering herself "they hiding." I would help her find them. Keep her from getting to close to a cornered Fezzy - who thought it was fun for about a minute. She found something amusing just about everywhere and made me want to create a box of fun things for Lucy... should she decide to come over and visiting the kitties again.
*Fezzy eating a sea creature finger puppet that we had taken out for Lucy.

No comments: