Sunday, February 15, 2009

Enjoying derby, sleeping in on sunny days...

I slept in this morning, extra late, for no particular reason. I didn't go out last night - just stayed in and watched Pineapple Express, which was pretty funny. I woke up at 7:30 a.m. and was thrilled to see an extra bright sparkly blue sky but decided I could use a little more sleep. And sure enough, when I woke up the second time it was gray and raining. But I did witness that the day had the best intentions to be bright and beautiful.

I went to hydrofit swim class again - different instructor (who was Heidi's instructor for the swim class.) He kept us moving... Megan and Jarett returned and we all went to Heidi's place for dinner (with Lara and I cutting out early to go to practice).
What a great practice tonight! We did a bunch of great drills - some of them more challenging than others but really it felt great to be working on problems together as a team. It's a great feeling to have - especially when you look up and it's time to go. I grabbed Megan and Jarett on the way back home and I'll be taking them to the airport at zero:dark 30. I'm planning going into work for a while... we'll see how that goes. I haven't had President's Day off since like high school.
*super cute picture of Fez sleeping.

No comments: