Monday, September 08, 2008

Can-Can Ladies...

Today I hopped on the bus, zig-zagging through the city to meet a board member in Pioneer Square for a meeting. I hop on the 49 and two little old ladies sitting across from me took notice of my fishnets. Nothing stellar - medium holes (worn with a short back skirt, fitted pink shirt with light honeycomb print) and black shoes. Look at her fishnets! Those are just like what the Can-Can Ladies use to wear! (well anyone can wear them now). Yes, true, but they had black seams up the back of their legs. Those Can-Can Ladies wore those kind of fishnets! Just like those. Those are so nice.

And yes, I am sure the Can-Can Ladies wore these... but now any of us can wear them. Even to work. Even to my kind of work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any of us surely "can," but not all of us can can-can :) but you can!