Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'll be taking suggestions....

So it's more or less, more or less official that I'll soon be able to pick out my very own Roller Derby name - and it's a tough decision. It's going to have to be registered and the registry has thousands of names in it - of which there cannot be dublicates. The premise is to have a characteristic name - something fun that perhaps (perhaps not) describes you. Some examples from other teams: Ida Slapter, Hot Flash, Barb Wire, Hot Ta Molly, Ruth Less... So I'm taking suggestions and they can be emailed to me at whereismyshoe@gmail.com. Also, nicknames have never stuck. I don't have one and try as my friends have in the past, they just don't stick. Thanks in advanced.

Other suggestions would be where to hike that isn't straight up as my whole body is still sore from Tiger Mountain.

No comments: