Friday, June 04, 2010

Crazy, Crazy, Insane...

I like to agree with people's statements that "you're crazy" but even I can surprise myself sometimes. I signed up this morning for a "boot camp" - early morning workout - at Golden Gardens not too far from where I live. My friend Bess has been going to these camps put on by Chris Kirchoff (Kirchoff Fitness) since I've known her. CB - another teammate - has joined her in the insanity about 6 months ago and Teeny joined this boot camp. And this morning I caved. Why is it insane? Because it's at 5:30 a.m. - as in the morning - as in - I-am-usually-just-going-to-bed-at-1 a.m.-how-can-I-possibly-get-up-that-soon-and-survive-yet-alone-work-a-full-day.

Seriously. I've done a lot of nutty things. But this one takes the cake.

(However - it fits in with my theme for 2010 - click below).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUc_frpY26U


No comments: