Wednesday, April 01, 2009

No foolin!

I missed the Express bus today when I had to turn back and get my very fun winter hat - which I bought at the Ballard Farmer's Market a week or two after my surgery. It's a great hat! Very Doctor Seuss type of hat that gets many laughs and conversations. It's also felted wool and very, very worm. I got it on sale because winter was over. Well, I've worn it for two weeks straight as Winter is still hanging - not even by it's fingernails. Winter is hanging out at the bar down the street with no intention of moving until well after the customers have been kicked out, the doors are locked, the bar is closed. Damn, it's only Happy Hour. It's April 1st. There was freezing cold rain in the morning, snowing by noon, and freezing cold again in the evening. Nope, it's just happy hour. I don't care if Spring wants to come on in...
*Carnies dancing this weekend with parasols.

1 comment:

harper said...

too bad you moved...am having a hat party for 35 girls tomorrow :)