Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friday... finally.
I woke up to a pre-warned snowy morning. Sure enough there was a substantial dusting on all the cars and a bitter wind greeted me when I left. (Our block also didn't have any power.) I stood at the bus stop for 25 minutes with about 35 other people as three buses didn't arrive. I gave up and went back home to drive to work (which with the crazy parking prices doesn't thrill me at all.) Every bus stop I drove by on my way in was packed - as obviously many north end buses were running behind or not running at all.


I'm glad it's finally Friday. It's not like tomorrow is going to be an easy day - I still have a gazillion things to do at work (until our event on March 26) and I have the thrill of getting a root canal. I'm SO NOT looking for to it. I have a super sensitive epidermis (no my word - some an internist said when trying to give me stitches once), thus making things like stitches and tooth work seriously painful. (Of course I also thinks it makes my pain threshold really high too.) So I get to wake up and go straight into a painful situation. TGIFY?


And there's still no sign of Friday the cat. There have been no additional calls. No random spotting of black cats, nothing showing up at the pound. There was a record of a dead cat a few days after the inauguration but there was no info (like where they found the cat, the sex of it, anything) and we just can't speculate that it was Friday. Lara has a friend coming in from San Francisco under the premise to "find Friday." I'm sure they're going to have a good time hopping around the city and if they happen to find Friday - that would be sweet.

No comments: