Monday, December 29, 2008

Medium speed, rolling towards the sun, wiiiiiiii

This weekend I braved the malls in the desperate need to get a new swimsuit. After 8 years of sporadic use, it has given out over three months of more consistent swimming. Luckily, Pygmy directed me to a shop to shortcut all the craziness of the malls but it was close enough - and I got sucked into the vortex of the mall. It was completely overwhelming, as it always is, even not during the holidays. The funny ironic piece is I swung by Pygmy's house on Monday to check on it - she left me a wonderful Christmas present - a gift certificate to Sylvia's - where I had just bought my swimsuit.


(In the amidst all of the weekend insanity and jumping in and out of stores, Lara decided to get a Wii. And she didn't find any in the chaos on Saturday but managed to stumble on one at The Fred on Sunday - much like how she found the Wii for the family we adopted for work. It's been fun! Now I don't have to wait to go home to Cleveland to play wii bowl, or tennis. Woot!)

And thankfully the days are getting longer - the kitty friend hung out in the sun to prove how much they loved the sun. Kitty friends are good for things like that. They're also good at getting in the way when you go to throw a wii bowling ball. You don't expect kitties to lay down and roll around in the bowling alley - even the one in your home.

No comments: