Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sometimes...

You just have to take a break from it all and laugh. Natalee Dee.com makes me laugh - often. This is truly one of the reasons I don't like Jelly Beans... you just don't know what flavor you're going to get. You are mystified by the red - or is it pink? Is it cherry or strawberry or watermellon or soda flavored? The brown one could be chocolate or dirt. You just don't know. And though that can be fun - but not if you don't like them enough to appreciate the surprise.

I went swimming with Pygmy last night - and it's getting fun again (it's just hard to coordinate breathing, arms AND legs.) It's definitely getting easier. Then I just vegged out and went to bed. I was spent from my work day - the cold rainy days we've been having and all the gloomy news. Sometimes you just need to veg.

2 comments:

elletee said...

I want Fishsticks flavor!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...gravy...everything is better with gravy.