Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sleepy...

So my days and nights are running into each other and I either have my skate bag in hand or not, mailing in my hands or not, sometimes I find my toothbrush.


Ok. Ok. It's not quite that bad but I'm pretty damn busy just the same (as proof, I'm writing my blog posting at work when I have a few minutes as opposed to later tonight when I'll be struggling to pack and get to bed.) I head to Boise, Idaho for a bout this weekend. I fly back Sunday to work a voting event for the Law Center... then on to the rest of the week. Phew. No much has changed... but I just find myself more tired sometimes. Truly.



My candle burns at both ends;

it will not last the night;

but ah, my foes, and oh, my friends

- it gives a lovely light!


Edna St. Vincent Millay


No comments: