Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Qurabby...

When I was in Cote d'Ivoire, I would tell my French friends, once-in-a-while, that so-and-so was being crabby or I was feeling crabby... and my friend Oliver would reply "I don't understand this 'qurabby'? What is this? You mean this?" And would make pincher hands. It would crack me up.

But today I was crabby. My cold came back to haunt me - which encouraged qurabby. Luckily I had a bunch of errands to run for work, dropping off stuff at Board member's offices which meant I got to run around the city on a bright, cold Tuesday - getting fresh air and window shopping. That helps alleviate crabby.


Tonight I took an nap (also good to get rid of crabby) and worked on Judy Jetson skirts for my organizations auction this weekend. Some of my teammates are volunteering to sell raffle tickets (who can resist buying tickets from a roller girl?!) and I promised them a skirt to help with the "future" feel which is the theme of the event. Tomorrow night Glitter and I will sew them together.

No comments: