Sunday, March 18, 2007

Green Jello, Car bombs and Sunshine

Green Jell-O, used in wrestling is a bitch to clean-up but it makes for a nice gentle medium for wrestling - which is what some of my league mates subjected themselves to in the name of derby on Friday. I did not (as I quit wrestling when my brother was one day suddenly able to beat me.) I sold Jell-O shots (from the fridge, not from the "pit"), t-shirts and other stuff. Talked up the league, hung out with friends and after clean up the bar, found myself eating Denny's at 4 a.m. - which is really the only time you need to eat Denny's.

Car bombs are truly evil though they makes for great St. Patty's day drinks - with your friends. A group of us decided to celebrate St. Patty's day - me - who use to do anti-St. Patty day events in Cleveland (the land of Irish Catholic)... had a great time at a non-Irish bar drinking cocktails with names that reminded us of Ireland's less joyful days.

Sunshine is delicious and it one of the great things about Spring in Seattle - um yes - it's spring in Seattle. I skated on Myrtle Edwards in the sun with daffodils, cherry blossoms, magnolias, all of the wonderful things. I never thought I would love March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful loving March...I never thought I'd read a blog let alone love it! So much "nevers" turn into "evers" and a woot woot to boot!