Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just a quick note...

The Ballard Library has grasses growing on it's roof (intentionally) and has these crazy wind tunnels that make noises as the wind passes through. It's pretty trippy and very cool at the same time.

Oh, and I have finally quit living like a dirty hippie. (Ok, I'm not a hippie nor am I dirty, and all hippies aren't dirty either.) It was ok to me if I said to my friends "go ahead and pull up a box - don't worry - it's full of books, you can sit on it." I put everything away, finished unpacking some odd boxes and finally got some great bedding so at the very least my guests had a nice place to stay... which is what July is for. My friends Robin and Marc come in on Friday on their way thru to Vancouver... Kathy next week and my friend Jen towards the end of the month. Now they all have a chair to sit on - that is if they don't all come at once.

No comments: