Friday, December 12, 2008

First snowstorm of the season....

You would think the Soviets were planning an emanate attack; the auto bail out was going to fail (hmmmm); or it was the first snow storm of the season the way the news stations are acting tonight. (Maybe it was like that when I was growing up - I don't seem to remember.) Tomorrow I'm suppose to go to Leavenworth with some friends for fun winter Bavarian Christmas town (how fun!) However, I'm more concerned with the thousands of other people on the road than I am about my Minnesotan friends who will be driving. It could turn into nothing. (I went camping over Labor Day on the coast - thus sea star tattoos - on a weekend that was supposed to be ALL rain and it was just fine.) It could turn out to be to be quite an adventure. *sigh* I can't wait. Either way, I'm excited for Saturday - for it to finally be the weekend.

BTW - it has been a super mild winter so far.

No comments: