Tuesday, October 28, 2008

If bananas could talk...

The ones I've bought lately would probably say "you forgot about me" too. Bananas are super great snacks that curb hunger and give you that little pick-up until you can get your hands on another coffee. After a weekend of events, volunteering, crashing out cold on Sunday, I found another banana - obviously meant to get me thru some part of the weekend - at the bottom of one of my bags - brown, uneaten and too mushy for my likes. The Auction was great (so everyone said) with roller girls sprinkled into my work and a day of volunteering with Obama on Sunday. Yesterday I swam at the Ballard Pool and had a tasty beverage and tonight was more volunteering. There is so much going on and so much to be done... but I need to remember to eat bananas... and take vitamins... and get to bed early enough...

No comments: