Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happiness...







...watching you teammates (and league mates) come together to create a fantastic show for a very enthusiastic and supportive audience as one of your first really successful fundraisers. (click here or here to see more pictures).



... having the support from your friends (who are now part of RCRG) whom you use to skate with as part of PFM and other skaters from communities as far away as Bellingham - being a part of such a great sisterhood.



... winning a Grammy. Yes, it's true! Someone I know, actually won a Grammy! Instrumental Soloist(s) Performance (with Orchestra): "Messiaen: Oiseaux Exotiques (Exotic Birds)," John McLaughlin Williams, conductor; Angelin Chang (Cleveland Chamber Symphony). I am so incredibly proud and happy for her and regret that I didn't make it to any of her concerts when I was in Cleveland (but now I can listen to her albums!) That has got to be such an incredible achievement especially with such competition.


... getting a Valentine from a secret admirer in The Stranger (ok, not so secret, but it's fun anyway!)


... sleeping the entire evening so that you can shake a cold you've had perpetually since the middle of December (which isn't fun).


...watching your best friend become a mom.


And making cupcakes for your friends for Valentines Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love lists of happy observations! That reminds me to notice my own :)